Stuart has over 27 years of experience in the financial services arena. He graduated from the University of Connecticut with a bachelor's degree from the School of Business. Stuart began his career when he joined Mutual of Omaha focusing on Health Insurance for small business owners. Two years later he moved to New England Financial Group where he extended his knowledge base to include Wealth Management, and Business and Employee Benefits. In 2005, due to personal circumstances, he made the decision to add Special Needs Planning to his practice. In 2016, Stuart started his own firm, Futures Planned, LLC, (www.futuresplanned.com).
- FINRA – Series 6, 63 and 65
- Parkland Securities, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC
- Investment Advisor Representative, Sigma Planning Corporation, a registered investment advisor
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, (AIF)
- Board Chair, The Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of CT, (PLAN)
- Special Olympics, volunteer ski coach
- President, Futures Planned, LLC