Chris is a native of Connecticut and grew up in Wethersfield. He graduated from Middlebury College in 1972 with a degree in Economics and joined New England Financial that same year. He obtained his CLU in 1978 and ChFC in 1983 from the American College. He was appointed Managing Partner of the Hartford Agency of New England Financial, a MetLife Company in 1978. Chris built the agency to over 85 associates and staff with four locations in Connecticut and Massachusetts. In 2006, Chris turned the business over to his partner to pursue his other business interests.
Presently Chris is developing a private independent practice, West Hartford Wealth Management Group, LLC in West Hartford, CT, focusing on retirement plans, executive benefits and investment management.
- FINRA - Series 24, Series 7, 63, and 65
- Parkland Securities, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC
- Investment Advisor Representative, Sigma Planning Corporation, a registered investment advisor
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, (AIF)
- Former Trustee, Kingswood-Oxford School. West Hartford, CT
- Board of Corporators, American School for the Deaf, West Hartford, CT
- Board Member, The Ron Foley Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, Inc.
- Former AALU member for 30 years